You can earn revenue by selling editions or selling yearly subscription with your magazine app for Apple App Store. Here is how you can do it.
First Sign Up to get 14 day free trial access to Stallion Publishers Magazine Control Panel.
Sign in to Magazine Control Panel with your Login ID (Email) and password and upload your PDF editions.
Related tutorial: Uploading PDF Files on Magazine Control Panel
Download Stallion Publishers magazine preview app to view trial editions on native mobile app for iPhone & iPad
Related tutorial: Preview digital editions
Email required graphics and icons to your assigned account manager.
Related files: Graphics required for iTunes app
You will need to sign up for Apple Developer Account to upload app and sell editions. Go to http://developer.apple.com and sign up for your personal or company account. Click here to compare Apple's Memberships.
Your tax and bank information will be required to complete sign up process on Apple Developer Account
If you already have Apple Developer Account we can upload app in your account.
You will need provide us admin access by adding your account manager's email as admin in your Apple Developer Account.
Adding Team Admins and Members
- Sign in to your account on Apple Developer Account
- If you are a team admin, add people to your development team through the Member Center. When you add a person to your team, you can grant them access to the developer programs that your team is enrolled in.
- In Member Center, click People in the bar at the top.
- Click Invitations in the sidebar.
- Click Invite Person and provide the first name, last name, and email address.
- Specify the person’s access and role for each program.
- Click Send Invitation.
We will also require access to http://itunesconnect.apple.com. Click here to learn how to manage teams on itunes connect.
Our team will build your native app and get it approved from Apple app review team. App review process takes 7-15 days.
Once your app will be live on iTunes, you will be able to add in app purchases and sell editions or yearly subscription and earn revenue.
Related tutorial: How to add in-app purchases